AEM Components Features Innovative High Current Surface Mount Fuse Series
AEM Components, a high reliability component solutions, manufacturing, and distribution provider, recently introduced an innovative CM2822H Series of high-current, high-power density surface mount fuse components. The series also features industry-leading volumetric efficiency (178 mm3) and safe power density (506 VA/mm3@100A), which is about three times higher than existing products in the market.
Here are some of the product’s features:
- High safety with ceramic body and special arc-extinguishing filler
- High interrupting current ratings for high power input protection
- Up to 125A with very low profile
- High reliability for long time operation
- Faster blow when fault condition happens
- Low DCR, lower power dissipation
- Halogen-free, RoHS compliant and 100% lead-free
Availability Information and Other Technical Details
Applications for this series include server systems, routers and switches, and telecom DC/DC power. The product’s package size for all values is standardized to take up the same footprint for current ratings from 20A to 125A. The CM2822H Series is available in a commercial version – perfect for operating in rapidly-changing temperature environments, and where high mechanical vibration is present.
For more info on AEM, click here.