EDAC Launches New 140 Series Inline Plug & Socket Connectors
EDAC, a global leader of interconnect solutions, recently introduced its new 140 series inline plug and socket connectors. Right angle, vertical, SMT or through hole mounted to the PCB, these connectors are ideal for use in wire harness applications and can be customized to meet your design parameters. They are precisely tooled to fit tight application design parameters or to help facilitate easy drop-in replacements.
Another feature - an audible click confirms the latching, so you know you have rugged high continuity connection with excellent shock and vibration resistance.
Product features include:
- Crimp contacts to 30-24-gauge wires, insert in female insulator and mate with rectangular board header
- Contact termination options include: P.C. tail and surface mount
- Designed for high-density connection of internal wires to PCB
- Top entry or side entry configurations
- Board retention contacts available
For more info on EDAC, click here.