P-DUKE Releases TAD180 Series of High-Power Density AC/DC Power Supplies
P-DUKE, a leading manufacturer of high-quality AC/DC and DC/DC power supplies, recently launched the latest extension of high-power density 180W AC/DC power supplies of the TAD180 series. What’s cool about the TAD180 series? With forced air cooling, this line of power supplies can deliver up to 180W or 150W at natural convection cooling.
This series features 3000 Vac reinforced insulation and over-voltage category OVCIII (up to 2000, operating altitude), which makes this power supply suitable for many industrial applications, especially heavy-duty industries. For example, those industries that produce large and heavy products, or require large and heavy machinery and facilities.
The TAD180 AC/DC low-profile power supplies are also ideal for space-constrained industrial, telecom, and IT applications such as power distribution panels, motor-related equipment, robotic arms, and EV charging stations.
What Makes This Product Unique?
The TAD180 series is equipped with long-life electrolytic capacitors, with efficiencies up to 94%, power factor correction is 0.95, and no-load power consumption of less than 150mW and IEC protection types of class I and class II. The power supplies can be operated at an altitude of up to 5000m and with its superior performance at an operating temperature of -40°C to +85°C.
The series also comes in compact 2x3-inch open frame versions or optional encased versions, including DIN-rail versions with a universal input range of 85 to 264 Vac or 120-370 Vdc. It provides 12, 15, 18, 24, 28, 36, 48, and 53 Vdc single output voltage. This output voltage can be adjusted up to ±8% with the integrated potentiometer.
This series has the following protective functions:
- Over-voltage protection (latch mode)
- Over-current protection (hiccup mode and auto-recovery)
- Short-circuit protection (continuous and auto-recovery)
- Over-temperature protection (sensed by an internal thermistor, hiccup mode and auto-recovery)
- Optional over-voltage category OVCIII (up to 2000m operating altitude)
- Forced air cooling 180W and 220W peak output power
- Compact size in 2x3-inch package
- Wide operating temperature -40°C to +85°C
- 3000 Vac reinforced insulation
- IEC/EN/UL 62368-1
- Operating altitude 5000 meter