The definition of supplier diversity and its function in the supply chain are a little different today. Introduced in 1953 alongside the establishment of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), supplier diversity programs were created to aid small and minority-owned businesses in securing government and major corporate contracts.Read more...
- 5 Important Changes Electric Vehicles Bring to the Table
- P-DUKE Offers High-Performance DC/DC Converters for Harsh Railway and Industrial Environments
- Area51 Electronics Signs New North American Distribution Agreement with Amazing Microelectronics
- Area51 Electronics Enters New Partnership with CITEL
- Area51 Electronics Enters New Distribution Partnership with PANJIT International