We are looking for a Business Developer who has a passion for sales, teamwork and collaboration. We are expanding our team to build, maintain, and improve our customer’s level of satisfaction. Working at Area51 means you’ll be part of a team of smart, talented and passionate people from a diversity of backgrounds, who want to accomplish and have fun. The pace is fast, the work is stimulating, the team is energetic and the environment is collaborative. The right amount of freedom so you can perform, learn, inspire and accomplish.
- Identify future clients and understand their issues and pains.
- Develop and manage a target list of future clients.
- Create new business opportunities and relationships with future clients. Convert business opportunities into sales.
- Nurture and grow ongoing business opportunities and relationships with existing customers.
- Qualify, respond to and process Request for Quotes (RFQs) and purchase orders.
- Investigate and resolve issues as they arise.
- Collaborate with team members, customers, suppliers and manufacturers on opportunities and/or issues.
Key Skills Required:
- At least one year of experience with a distributor of electronic, electrical and electromechanical components and assemblies.
- At least one year of experience in sales.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Effective verbal and written skills.