Quality Control Inspector
We are looking for a Quality Control Inspector who has a passion for quality, helping others, learning, problem-solving, collaborating, and electronics. We are expanding our team to build, maintain, and improve our customer’s level of satisfaction. Working at Area51 means you’ll be part of a team of smart, talented and passionate people from a diversity of backgrounds, who want to accomplish and have fun. The pace is fast, the work is stimulating, the team is energetic and the environment is collaborative. The right amount of freedom so you can perform, learn, inspire and accomplish.
- Perform visual, physical, and mechanical inspection on electronic, electrical, and electromechanical components and assemblies.
- Search for manufacturer’s datasheets.
- Read and interpret purchase order requirements, contracts, technical drawings, specifications, and manufacturer’s datasheets.
- Document and photograph inspection and test results.
- Communicate, verbally and in writing, inspection and test results to other team members and to customers.
- Collaborate and endorse a team-based environment.
Key Skills Required:
- Effective verbal and written skills.
- At least two years of experience, inspecting and testing electronic, electrical, and electromechanical components and assemblies and/or two years of hands-on experience with prototyping, electronic component assemblies or electronic circuits.