We can help you accomplish your supplier diversity objectives and company goals, while creating a collaborative advantage for your company.
Diversity is who we are; a Small Disadvantaged Business and Minority Business Enterprise that believes collaboration complements diversity which drives innovation.
Through our collaborative approach, we assemble a team with the experience and expertise to understand your objectives, goals and unmet needs. As we work together and share perspectives, we design and implement innovative solutions to enhance your value chain.
We are an extension of you; providing leading technology, innovative solutions, and passionate support to accomplish.
Let's collaborate, to accomplish and to promote diversity.
Our Size and Diversity Classifications
Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
Instructions to View:
- Click "Search Records"
- Under "Quick Search" enter one of the following:
- "125830617" in DUNS Number Search
- "1XEW9" in CAGE Code Search
- Click "View Details"
- Click "Reps & Certs"
According to the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), an SDB shall meet the following criteria:
- The firm must be 51% or more owned and control by one or more disadvantaged persons.
- The disadvantaged person or person must be socially disadvantaged and economically disadvantaged.
- The firm must be small, according to SBA's size standards.
We are classified as Asian-Pacific (60%); U.S. citizens whose origins are from Vietnam.
Asian American & Minority-owned Business
We are certified by the US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation (USPAACC) as an Asian American & Minority-owned Business.